Experience the canoe routes in Glaskogen
The canoe routes in Glaskogen wilderness are an experience, and can be anything from shorter tours to somewhat longer ones with overnight stays. The strikingly beautiful nature and the clean lakes are an impressive feature on each tour. Perhaps you would like to try one of all the windbreaks or some of the overnight cabins the area has to offer.
Some suggestions for our most usual round tours in Glaskogen:
- 2-3 hours, the Buvatten tour, easy, good for beginners
- 1-2 days, the Övre Gla tour, medium, large lake that can become very windy on short notice
- 2-3 days, the Stora Gla tour, medium, large lake. The eastern part of the lake is very beautiful
- 4-5 days, the Lelången tour, medium/difficult, many small lakes, you need to lift the canoe between each lake. The tour can be shortened to three days.
- To create longer tours, you can combine these with each other or with surrounding lake systems
A Linder aluminum canoe model Inkas 525, a canoe cart, paddles, a life-jacket, a sponge and a spade are included in the price. Because of safty reasons we do not rent out canoes before the 1 of May.
6 H: 250 SEK
24 H: 400 SEK
1 week: 2 000 SEK
Prices extra equipment
Packbox: 40 SEK/24 H, 200 SEK/week
Extra seat: 40 SEK/24 H, 200 SEK/week
Tarpaulin: 40 SEK/24 H, 200 SEK/week
Delivery: Basic charge 150 SEK och 40 SEK/km
Contact and reservations
Telephone +46-570-440 70
When using the facilities of Glaskogen a visitor’s card, “the Glaskogen card”, is required. The entire amount paid for the card will go to maintaining the area.
Please enter the name of the card holder – then push the button “add to cart”- in the next step you choose how many nights you are staying and you´ll see the amount to pay. We send the card with email or with post if you do not have an email address.
On the Glaskogen Map You can see the small roads, resting places, hiking tracks, canoe routes, the overnight cabins and more. The map is trilingual and on the scale of 1:50 000. If You want to buy our map for planning the routs before coming here. You can choose to pay it with creditcard och directly to the bank. We will deliver the prospect within 10 days.
Price is SEK 149- (125:- map + postage 24:-), or 16,5:- Euro.